Saturday, 8 January 2011

Restraint

Somebody once asked me

"How am I going to manage my anger? How? Do you have any idea?"

I've seen anger beyond anyone can imagine. I've also been a constant victim of anger and I can assure you it's the worst situation I have ever imagined to be in. It felt like dying would have spared me the physical and emotional pain.

Anger is a horrid quality. It makes people rough, it makes people forget their purpose and all they know is that their anger has to be unleashed, no matter to whom or what. It hurts others, it has irreversible effects and most importantly, those effects are hard to erase.

So how does one control his/her anger?




This guy, Nouman Ali Khan, explains how reducing anger is tied to surrendering love for this world, refraining from major sins, and guarding against shamelessness.

Lets start this by praying 5 times a day according to time, and controlling our urges whenever, or wherever they come.

If you want to be the person of the next life, forgive when you are angry. Subhanallah..

Wallahu'alam bissawab.

No comments:

Post a Comment