Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Of headaches and Hitler.


Its 3 am. I slept today with tired eyes and a blinding headache. Whatever, who cares.

In my unceremonious sleep, I dreamt. And in my dream, I dreamt of Hitler. Why Hitler? No idea. It was like a movie. There was this place where people were kept, and their traces hidden from public. I was personally in it, in a room with Hitler himself and his cronies who were in the middle of plotting something. There was a woman, and her 3 children. My job was to make sure they went to sleep or not to stir up crying or we were done for. In that dream I was trembling with fear, knowing that if I made a wrong move, I would be dead for sure. I was treading on dangerous waters. My death was just a cry away.

I know it sounds absurd. But it woke me up. And I don't want that dream again. Bad thing is, my headache's still there and my eyes are as swollen as ever.

*tula sape soh tido tak baca doa*

Crap.

And doing things out of frustration will never help, dude. It'll just make things worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment