*bunyi cengkerik dinihari*
Ohhh tak paham rupanya... Kesian. Kalau tak paham, I sarankan kat you, sila ambik semula peperiksaan UPSR darjah 6. Ni mesti tiru member sebelah time periksa BM pemahaman kan? Jangan tipoo! Padanlah tak paham2 bahasa. Hoho.
Emonyeh aku! *penangan menstruasi*
*lalu memasukkan kepala dalam peti ais*
Forgive my very emonised intro (ade I kesah you nak pikir apa? *sobs*)
Right now, I ada wishlist. Wishlist tatkala emo melanda. Kan best kalau...
1. When I wake up from my sleep tonight, I can just pick up one of those guitars in the living room and play a song while singing to it. Like, I want to be a pro guitaristlah senang cite. Without tutorials from youtube dah terer goreng Canon D cemtuh.
2. Or bangun2 tido je, dah terer cakap Spanish so boleh marah2 in Spanish sekali ngan aksi muka dan body language
3. Or I've stopped menstruating sebab my emoness is taking it's toll on my concentration in class
4. Or I'm green and big and can rage around, while wearing only red pants and call myself 'Hulk' so that no one can question why I'm raging in the first place
5. Or I happen to wake up as Zooey Deschanel and not worry about how hideous I'm about to look next morning. And can stay beautiful even when I am angry.

Banggg!! You die now, or I kill you again!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6. Or just feel elated and grateful that I've been given the chance to be alive for another day.
Hmmm. I think I'll go with number 6. Even though number 2 sounds sooooo tempting. (Te odio! que son egoístas!!! )
p/s: Esok lectures 9 to 5pm again. por qué????
No comments:
Post a Comment