Frankly speaking, I sometimes use it as well, not in writing, but in conversations where the discussion becomes heated and anger sinks in, lalu syaitonnn yang harus direjam itu bersorak gembira sambil buat somersault when I abruptly spit out those dirty swear words. Do you know the feeling you get when you say those words? Rasa macam a burden has been lifted, and it's satisfying once you get it out of your chest.
But wait. How about your feelings afterwards? When realisation sinks in? As for me, I feel absolutely ashamed and regretful for being a slave to my emotions and acting immature just for the sake of a 5 second release of anger when those words are uttered from my mouth. Mulut rasa kotor. Rasa macam perempuan takde maruah. Rasa nak tampar je mulut ni, kenapa tak bertapis. Ada satgi I amek penapis kang. And how about the people who hear us say it? Who read it? Agaknya they feel like how I feel now ke? I can only speak for myself, but I'm quite sure they are quite along the lines as I am. *confident*
Additionally, it's a known fact that it's much more acceptable when a guy swears or illicits rudeness, and I cannot deny the norm. That was why, when I read my friend's post tadi, I was very disgusted, because she really had no need to insert that vulgar word there. It ain't cool innit?. It makes people think twice about you. Some say they do it is because they are too used to swearing, been growing up inside a community which doesn't quite mind, as it's just another word in the dictionary.
Even kat UK ni, budak umur 8 tahun pon dah reti cakap 'f*** you!' kat member dia. Ngerilah dengar. Macam manalah bila dia dah besar nanti. Tengok2 I rawat dia kat hospital sebab dapat liver cirrhosis *tetibe*
Tapi tulah, itu anak omputeh. Ni kita orang Melayu. Islam lagi tu. So you can obviously do the math. Senang cite, bak kata Dato' Siti, budi bahasa budaya kita. Kan rakan2?
Penutup kata, akhir bicara, marilah kita renung2kan excerpt di bawah ini:
Al-Ghazali :“Berteman & bergaul dengan orang baik akan mewariskan sikap baik. Karena tabiat manusia cenderung selalu meniru dan mengikuti.
Wallahu'alam.
No comments:
Post a Comment